St Clement Melikite Catholic Church Queensland

Sunday, June 25, 2017

History of Saint Clement's

74 Ernest Street South Brisbane Queensland

The foundation stone of Saint Clement's Melkite Church, South Brisbane, was blessed by Archbishop James Duhig, Bishop Malouf and Father S. Khoury, Pastor, in the presence of a great attendance from various faiths on March 7, 1929.

The Church was dedicated to Saint Clement (Martyr and 3rd Successor of St. Peter) the building was completed under the supervision of Carl Ward, beautifully furnished by all the Christian Middle east families.



Guests: 88105
Prints: 108115
On-line now: 1
Registered e-mails: 25
NOT logged in...


Website Recommendation.

Name:
E-mail:
Friend:
E-mail:

Receive our newsletter.

Name:
E-mail: